Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shop Small! Ancient Star Herbals


What the Tree Teachers tell us about unconditional love:

If you cut me down and reduce me to pieces I will still shelter and support you.

If you divide me and throw me into the fire I will still provide you with warmth and comfort.

If you twist my body into tortured shapes and cut off my limbs I will still show you beauty.

If you do your best to erase all that I was and replace my presence with unnatural things I will still find a way to grow and prosper.

Despite all your efforts to the contrary I will continue to be a steward for what is best for us all. A messenger of peace, cooperation and a selfless teacher of the Divine Plan.


Read more about Ancient Star Herbals at the their Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment