Monday, April 9, 2012

Darker Than Any Shadow Debuts!

Photo Courtesy Tri-County Monitor
My husband James and Me
Cochran Booksigning at A Flower's Scent
Saturday, March 10th

One of my favorite events when a new book comes out is heading back to my hometown to meet and greet friends and family. It's like Old Home Week when I do, getting a chance to reconnect with those dear people I only get to see at weddings and funerals. And as always, the real star of the show was the fabulous food -- my moms outdid themselves with fruit and cookies and punch and oh-I-can't-even-remember-what.

My daughter Kaley joined us for the afternoon, and the folks at the flower shop provided a backdrop of fresh blossoms. Always a pleasure, always a delight.

Photo Courtesy G. M. Malliet and Sophie Littlefield


Left Coast Crime Panel
Sacramento, CA
Friday, March 27

To the right are the participants of our most excellent LCC panel (minus Clem, alas) -- our topic was "Your Hero Does What?" and we had a marvelous time!
Sacramento - (Photo courtesy of Sophie Littlefield). From L-R, Bill Fitzhugh, GM Malliet, Julie Goodson-Lawes, and Tina Whittle.

Photo Courtesy Joe Rose
Book Signing at Books-A-Million
Statesboro, GA
Saturday, April 7th

Tina Rose (pictured here with my books and me) is one of my favorite people in the world. She's smart and funny and talented and doesn't mind one but if you create a character based on her, change the sex, and then kill that unlucky literary creation. So it goes without saying that she's also a good sport with a great sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment